- Courses online
Online seminar "Insurance for cultural enterprises and associations"
in cooperation with the Kulturbüro Rheinland-Pfalz
Online seminar "Insurance for cultural enterprises and associations".
The optimal insurance protection - an introduction
Theoretically, one can be insured against almost all eventualities and risks; it's just that the premiums would swallow up a large part of our turnover. For the cultural enterprise or association, the question therefore arises: which insurances are absolutely necessary for my purposes, which are sensible and which are less sensible? The Bernhard Assekuranzmakler GmbH & Co. KG has been the specialist for socio-cultural centers, cultural associations, private theaters, youth centers, community centers, cabarets for decades; it has concluded a number of favorable framework agreements with the Federal Association of Socioculture.
· Legal basics of liability risks with examples of claims
· pecuniary damage liability - liability risks for the cultural association and the organs
· Distinction between liability insurance (association, operating, organizer liability) and property insurance (inventory, musical instruments, art objects, tents, electronics, etc.)
· Excursus short-term insurances
· Cyber risks in the course of digitalization and insurance possibilities
· Other insurances like business trip, car, travel insurance