- Courses online
Distance teaching & learning in instrumental lessons
Online seminar in cooperation with BMU RLP
In this seminar, you will gain insights into using online teaching. What do you need as a teacher for this. What role does the subject play. How can an online lesson be prepared didactically and methodically? What basic technical requirements are needed. What new ways are there to be able to design very personal and subject-didactic lessons despite the lack of direct contact.
- What is possible online, what is not?
- Didactics & methodology in online teaching design
- Which technology is necessary and recommendable
- Only individual? Or also group lessons/ensemble rehearsals.
- Alternatives to making music at the same time, where a feeling of "making music together"
should be suggested.
- Auxiliary software
- Platforms for online music lessons
In order to fully utilize the course offerings, a PC workstation with webcam and mic - even built-in - should be available. (Laptop or tablet can be used).
The platform for music lessons Doozzoo is used as a conference system. Doozzoo runs very well under Chrome Browser on Mac & Win Desktop on Laptops, Computers, Tablets & Phones with Android as well as Ipad & Iphone with Safari (from IOS 14.3).
The access data as well as further information will be communicated to the participants in time before the start of the training.
This course is recognised by the Pädagogisches Landesinstitut Rheinland-Pfalz under Az. MA.2181 as serving official interests.