- Courses online
Chorcoaching Pop / Jazz
in cooperation with the CV RLP the CV of the Palatinate and the BMU
This course focuses on rehearsal work in popular choral music and is aimed at choral singers and choral conductors - also from the school sector - with advanced vocal skills.
Erik Sohn works with the participants on pop/jazz arrangements under the following questions:
- How is the groove in the choir unified?
- How are pop-specific vocal sounds created?
- What is important for a consistent and stable timing?
- What is important for an articulation corresponding to the different styles of popular music?
- How do you create uniform sound design and phrasing?
This course is recognised by the Pädagogisches Landesinstitut Rheinland-Pfalz under Az. MA.2150 as serving official interests.